Get the commercial-grade stability ball designed with advanced technology! Workout with confidence using our superior, GoFit Super Ball, featuring thick walls constructed to perform with maximum durability, designed for commercial fitness use.
Weight-Rated up to 2500 lbs.
GoFit’s Stability Balls are scientifically weight-tested by a professional, independent lab to ascertain weight limits at full air capacity. Through this process we determine durability levels to help you choose the best Stability Ball for your specific level of use. The GoFit Pro Ball is Weight-Rated up to 2500-pounds (static weight capacity). This Stability Ball is ideal for commercial use as well as a home fitness program.
Ball Height Recommendations:
Available in 3 sizes:
- 55cm (blue) - recommended for persons 5' to 5'5"
- 65cm (red) - recommended for persons 5'5" to 6'
- 75cm (silver) - recommended for persons 6' and over
55cm, 65cm, 75cm dia.
- Super Stability Ball
- Hand Pump
- Ball Plugs and Ball Plug Remover
Product Code: NP-55SBALL, NP-65SBALL, NP-75SBALL
Sizing of the ball?
- 55cm—69 inches in circumference or 22 inch diameter
- 65cm—81inches in circumference or 25.5 inch diameter
- 75cm—93 inches in circumference or 29.6 inch diameter
Size of ball for height of person?
- 55cm is recommended for persons 5’ to 5’5” tall
- 65cm is recommended for persons 5’5” to 6’
- 75cm is recommended for persons 6’ and over
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your exercise ball using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Stability Ball out of direct sunlight. The ball should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The life span of the ball will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
Repairing the ball?
We do not have repair kits for holes in the ball. We do not suggest the repair of any ball as it would hurt the integrity of the ball and potentially make it unsafe.
How do I inflate the ball?
Assemble included Hand Pump and follow instructions below.
- Remove the plug from the ball (if applicable)
- Place the tip of the hand pump into the air hole in the ball & hold it in place
- Step on the foot pump to deflate it then – let off to allow it to inflate.
- Continue this motion until the ball is ½ full- Put the white ball plug in the air hole.
- Let it sit overnight (this will make it easier to inflate the ball to the suggested size)
- Remove the white ball plug and continue to fill the ball to the suggested size.
- When it is the proper size – insert the white ball plug into the air hole.
Removing the Plug?
The ball plug should only be removed with ball plug remover tool that is included to avoid damage to the ball.
What is the ball made of?
The ball is made of non-phthalate PVC.
The ball does smell some because of the product material. It has been produced and immediately bagged and packed. There will ALWAYS be some smell of rubber/vinyl but it should lessen over time.
Suggestions to the customer:
- Leave the ball- either inflated or un-inflated (but unfolded) in a protected outdoor space to allow the odor to disperse.
- If the odor does not disperse within 2-3 days- they should contact us for a replacement.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.