Enhance your grip on almost any training bar with GoFit Pro Wrist Straps. The GoFit Pro Wrist Straps are designed with neoprene padding for maximum comfort and support, and the 22-inch length provides a more secure grip around the bar. Lift more weight for longer durations to enhance your gains safely and efficiently. The lifting straps are great for doing shrugs, lat pull downs, dead-lifts, rows and any exercise that requires a firm grip.
- Increases grip strength, and lifting safety while maximizing gains
- Neoprene padding for superior comfort
- Length: 22-inch; Width: 1.5-inch
- One Size Fits Most
- One Pair Cotton Pro Wrist Straps
Product Code: GF-UPCWS
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Maintenance and Care
• Hand wash Straps with mild soap and warm water. Air dry. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the straps out of direct sunlight. The straps should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
• The life span of your straps will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.