The broad, 4-inch width of GoFit Ultra Power Loops provides more resistance for strength-building power. Along with Brook Benten’s workout, these simple, yet powerful resistance loops are an ultra-portable solution to targeted fitness training. Develop and condition your “pillar of strength”—your lower body—building stronger and leaner legs, hips and glutes. With GoFit Ultra Power Loops, look and perform better for an active, fit life.
Ultra Power Loop Dimensions: 4" wide by 12" long. (Loops resting diameter is approximately 12".).
The band resistances are approximately equal to 10 LB (teal), 20 LB (orange) and 25 LB (black) which provide multi levels of resistance to grow with your training needs.
This product contains latex.
- One Medium Resistance - Teal
- One Heavy Resistance - Orange
- One Super Resistance - Black
- One Laminated Training Manual
- One Carry Bag
Product Code: GF-UPL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Power Loop Dimensions:
Approximately 4" wide by 12" long.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Loops with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Loops out of direct sunlight. The Power Loops should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Loops are composed of rubber and the life span of the loops will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.