The GoFit Weighted Aerobic Gloves increase conditioning, strength-building and sport training. The open-palm and form-fitting design makes them comfortable for any workout level. Whether you are walking or in the midst of a cardio-blasting session, the 1 LB added to each hand will boost calorie burn and maximize the results of your workout!
- Zipper-Secured Pockets for Weight Inserts
- Form -Fitting, Comfortable Design
- One Pair Weighted Aerobic Gloves (≈1 LB / .45kg per glove)
- 4 Weight Inserts — 2 inserts per glove (≈.5 LB / .226kg each)
ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Product Code: GF-WAG
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Usage and Care Instructions
• Use Weighted Aerobic Gloves only for exercising as intended.
• ALWAYS make sure the Weighted Aerobic Glove’s adjustable wrist supports are secure before use.
• Before each use, inspect each glove, glove zipper and glove stitching for any damage, worn spots, tears or foreign objects that might harm the surface. If there is any sign of damage, DO NOT attempt to use it or repair it.
• These gloves are not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• These gloves are not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing young children to use it for exercise purposes they must have constant adult supervision.
• Be sure to wear appropriate exercise clothing and footwear during exercises.
• Never allow pets near gloves.
Maintenance and Care
• Clean Weighted Gloves with mild soap and warm water. Air Dry. DO NOT submerge completely in water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your gloves will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• Hang your gloves upside down on a pants or skirt clip-style hanger to dry.
• Check the gloves and seams for any tears or rips that need to be repaired before washing.
• DO NOT expose Weighted Gloves to heat, such as from a dryer, heater or direct sunlight.
• Keep gloves away from any sharp objects.
• Keep gloves out of direct sunlight. The gloves should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.