Challenge your core strength and balance with the GoFit Premium Wood Wobble Board. It assists in the development of muscle endurance, increased stability, and is great for lower body rehabilitation. The Wood Wobble Board features a non-slip surface, an easy-to-adjust base, and includes a professionally developed lamented training manual with easy to follow instructions. The adjustable base is there for you to increase, or decrease, the difficulty of each exercise to your fitness level—making this the perfect tool for any balance and strength training program. Time to get on board and challenge that core!
- 1 Premium Varnished Wood Wobble Boardwith Durable Textured Gripping Surface
- Diameter: 15.5 inches
- Adjustable Height Range: 3 inches – 4 inches
- Brook Benten Wobble Board Training Manual
Product Code: GF-RWBBA
How do I RAISE my Wobble Board?
Raise GoFit Wobble Board by turning the base counter-clockwise.
How do I LOWER my Wobble Board?
Lower GoFit Wobble Board by turning the base clockwise.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Wobble Board with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Wobble Board into water.
• Keep the Wobble Board out of direct sunlight. The Wobble Board should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.