The first adaptive massage roller is here!
This first-ever, transforming massage roller adapts for targeted massage. You adapt it to fit your massage by rearranging the nine Adaptive Massage Rings. Offered in varied sets of three sizes, these interchangeable rings, provide ultra-diverse massage options, from superficial to deep tissue compression. Each ring has variable patterns of raised ridges that promote circulation and release trigger points. Simply slide the rings on and off the roller to create limitless massage configurations.
Available in three models: Revolve Roller 009, Revolve Roller 045, Revolve Roller 423
Further customize your Revolve Roller with the Single Massage Rings options HERE!
- Each Revolve Roller has 9 Adaptive Massage Rings
- Adaptive Massage Rings are available in 3 sizes on model 423,
2 sizes on model 045 (see below for model examples),
and 1 size on model 009
- All Rings are interchangeable for unlimited targeted massage options
- Ultra-Fin Core length: 13" - Core dia: 4.375"
- Screw-in Retainer Caps on both ends of core
- Massage Rings use stabilizing grooves to slide on and off the Revolve Roller
- Rotating the ring one-quarter turn will vary the raised ridge pattern
Ring outside diameters:
Red Low profile: 5.875"
Grey Mid profile: 6.25"
Green High profile: 6.625"
Visit our Video Library for a great Go Roller Workout!
- One Revolve Roller (009, 045 or 423)
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-REV-009, GF-REV-045, GF-REV-423
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Roller with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Roller into water.
• Keep the Massage Roller out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.